R. Sanghavi Mercantile Pvt. Ltd. - Mumbai.
Warranty applicable as provided by our Principal, Manufacturer, Importer of the Products.
Please find Warranty terms applicable on ABB products as below.
General terms and conditions of sale:
- All prices mentioned in this price list are in Indian rupees (INR) and this supersedes all previous price lists
- Prices are based on Ex-work basis
- Maximum retail prices (MRPs) mentioned in the publication are maximum recommended selling prices
- List prices (LPs) mentioned are exclusive of all taxes
- Prices are subject to revision without prior notice
ABB guarantee the supply according to the law. Upon expiration, the warranty expires even if the devices have not been operated for any reason. In the case of faults, as long as this does not depend on assembly errors by the Customer or third parties, on incorrect use of the materials, lack of or incorrect maintenance, normal wear and tear, faults caused by inexperience or negligence by the purchaser or by transport, by the improper storage of the materials, or failure by the Customer to adopt measures to reduce eventual dysfunction, overload with respect to the contractual limits, by unauthorized intervention, by tampering or action effected by the Customer, to force majeure, ABB will, throughout the warranty period, repair or replace any defective part of supply free of charge, in the shortest possible time, at its premises. Where the repair cannot be executed at ABB premises, except as otherwise agreed, all the supplementary or relevant expenses shall be borne by the customer.
Repair or replacement will be executed only if the customer has performed all its obligations to that date. The Customer may not suspend performance of the obligations in any case in which this warranty is invoked. The term for the repair or replacement of the faulty supply will be agreed by ABB and the customer. The shipment of any supply claimed to be faulty by the Customer to ABB and subsequently by ABB to the Customer, shall be at the risk and under the responsibility of the customer, who shall arrange adequate insurance coverage. The supply repaired or replaced is shipped at the expense and risk of the customer. Any dispute about a shipment has no effect on the remainder of the supply. The products replaced by ABB become the property of ABB.
Any claim regarding the supply, machinery, plant or components not compliant with the specifications or the contractual documentation must be raised in writing, within a maximum term of 8 days from delivery, when the time limit for action expires. In the case of systems, this term is 60 days from execution of the disputed service when the time limit for action expires.
In the case of latent defects, the terms indicated above run from the date of discovery. Once the warranty period has expired claims are not accepted, even for latent defect. Where the claim is timely and justified, ABB's obligation is limited to replacement of the goods found not in compliance or repetition of execution of the non-compliant service, excluding all rights to the Customer to seek termination of the contract and/or compensation of damages.
With reference to the provision of spare parts, ABB reserves the right to provide materials either from the original supplier or from equivalent supplier.
1. Breakers & Switches: The Warranty period is 12 months from the date of commissioning or 18 months from the date of ABB's invoice, whichever is earlier.
2. Control Products: The Warranty period is 12 months from the date of commissioning or 18 months from the date of
ABB's invoice, whichever is earlier.
3. Enclosures & Din Rail Components: The warranty period is 5 years from the date of ABB's invoice if the components are used in ABB's enclosure. If non- ABB enclosure is used, Warranty period is 12 months from the date of commissioning or 18 months from the date of ABB's invoice, whichever is earlier.
4a. Wiring Accessories: 10 years of warrantee The company at its discretion will repair or replace products if they have any manufacturing defect within 10 years from date of purchases for switches (without LED Lamp) and Power Sockets. For other ABB wiring accessories, the warrantee will be for 2 years. ABB mounting boxes are not covered under warrantee. Warrantee for all the products will not be valid: If devices are not used with original ABB Mounting Boxes. If devices are altered, dismantled, rectified or tampered. Warrantee states Company’s entire liability. This does not extend to cover consequential losses or damage or installation cost arising from defective products. Since product improvement is a continuous process, the data furnished in this brochure may undergo revision. For the latest information, you may contact our nearest sales office.
4b. Plug & Sockets: The Warranty period is 12 months from the date of commissioning or 18 months from the date of ABB's invoice, whichever is earlier.
5. LV Capacitor: The warranty is 12 months from the date of commissioning or 18 months from the date of ABB’s invoice. Whichever is earlier.
The manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential loss, injury or damages attributable to defect or failure of its products.
coming soon... on our website